Tuesday, January 8, 2008

First

So, this is my first post. Pretty exciting isn't it?

I have been wanting to start a blog for a while and finally decided to just do it. At this point, I have no expectations. For me, this is in many ways simply a way for me to write about life, and just write in general.

I will try to update this often, but I make no promises at all. This is likely to be a pretty boring blog, particularly here in the beginning, maybe things will improve as we go along.

Today, we are just trying to get motivated to get moving. The kids are playing on the floor in their pjs, and I would really like them to get a move on it and get dressed so that we can get out to the Science Center sometime today. We just finished a pretty intensive study on Ancient Egypt and would like to see the movie on Pharaohs and Mummies that they have playing at the Omnimax theater. IF they never get out of pjs though, I don't really see this happening. Who doesn't want to live in their pajamas though? Why can't all of our clothes be like pajamas?

There that is the question of the day, "Why can't all of our clothes be like pajamas?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish all of my clothes were like pajamas....Although, I have put the kids to bed in the clothes that they are going to wear the next day just so we don't have the hassle of getting dressed.

or disposable clothes, even better. No laundry to do, EVER!

Jenny

 

just to name a few... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates