Friday, March 28, 2008

Geography Game

I was introduced to this geography game on one of the websites I visit and I have had such fun playing it that I decided to share it here. It is challenging and fun and I can say that I have learned from it. There have been some places that I didn't know existed and I have looked them up and learned quite a bit.

I do wish the map was bigger and I wish that I was better at it. I have reached level 10, but I do not consistently reach level 10. I do not know anyone who has reached level 12, so if you do, please let me know! I would be so excited for you!

Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

brian said...

Just played; made it to level six. Too bad I don't know anything about where countries or their capitols are located...But you're right, the screen is small--but you can just magnify the screen, that helps a little. But it also takes away your excuses!

 

just to name a few... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates