Friday, March 21, 2008

I Bought Before Green Gables


This is my somewhat pathetic teaser, though still not as pathetic as most news stations teasers.

So, yesterday I went out and purchased Before Green Gables. You may remember that I blogged about it in the past.

So far, I have only read the first three chapters and I have been pleased. No... it is not Montgomery, Wilson has a very different voice. The problem is that I am actually liking the book so far. This didn't only surprise me, it shocked me.

I am not sure if this sentiment will continue or not, but only time will tell.

I do read very quickly, but this being Easter weekend, I am not sure when I will have time to finish the book and also compose my thoughts on the whole thing.

Look for the post in the semi-near future...

No comments:

 

just to name a few... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates