Thursday, March 13, 2008

Quick Funny Kid Post

I am going to start doing these silly little posts. They will be fast and they will just be funny things my kids say that I don't want to forget.

This one was my son. He hates handwriting, but his handwriting is really VERY good. So, his assignment for copy work today was writing his address and he was just starting it when to encourage him I told him that one of the other moms at Co-op yesterday had commented on how nice his handwriting was.

His comment was absolutely priceless and the funny part was that he was DEAD serious.

"Did they put it on the news?"

I stifled a giggle fast and said, "Well, no, but they should!"

2 comments:

susan said...

Definitely News worthy!

brian said...

Such beautiful little narcissism, and alas for those of us who never leave that phase...

 

just to name a few... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates