Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Belated Sea World Pictures

These are late pictures of our Sea World trip while in Florida. I also have late pictures of the actual glass blowing demonstration. I will get those posted as soon as I can!

This first collage is from the Whale and Dolphin show. I believe those are minke whales although I am pretty sure that the Sea World in San Antonio used Belugas. I wonder why the difference? Honestly, after watching the same shows now for three years in a row there are some changes that they have made, or mistakes they have made. In some ways I prefer the San Antonio Sea World, mainly because they have a much bigger Orca Whale tank, but I think that the Sea World in Orlando is nicer overall.




This is a full and complete turn courtesy of Shamu. I thought it was great how fast my camara snapped these pictures for me. Can you tell I am infatuated with my new camara?! What a whale!




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

 

just to name a few... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates