Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I Have Been Absent <------- (statement of the obvious)

So, we were on vacation to visit family and friends and help with another Vacation Bible School last week, we came back here on Sunday only to turn around today and return to our friends and family for a Fourth of July celebration. While we were home we ran around to Gymnastics and a Swim Meet and a Swim practice. Now, I am frantically setting up the cat and the rabbit for us to be gone, making sure we have another substitute teacher for our class at church that we teach and getting everything we need to make a vacation work with the three kids that go with us... that includes the fuzz ball kid named Liberty.

I hope you all have a wonderful Fourth of July!!! We will be celebrating with friends and family and we are trusting that you all are doing the same.

I promise pictures when I return... I have tons stored up from the last couple of weeks and will get some posted on this blog possibly, but for sure on the family blog.

Much love and happiness to you and yours until I return to blog land!!!

1 comment:

FHL said...

Have fun!!! :o)

 

just to name a few... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates