Saturday, October 25, 2008

i drove home last night

On the way I did stop for a potty break with the kids and also got myself a mocha from McDs... I know, kinda weird huh? Mochas at McDonalds, well I will take my coffee wherever I can get it. Anyways, as I was ordering the sweet teenager who was taking my simple order asked me if I wanted non-fat or regular milk in my mocha. My reply, "Skim please." just didn't work for her. She looked at me slightly concerned and said, "That isn't an option here, we just have non-fat and regular." She said this as she studied the keyboard on her cash register. I grinned, and holding in my laughter, told her that I would take non-fat.

In the car, as I drove down the highway, I just shook my head. Yikes!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Um. Wow. *giggle*

you should see the word I have to type in for this message. lol

Kristen said...

ROFL...It is so comforting to know that our future is in such good hands.

Susan said...

2+2=5

 

just to name a few... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates