Monday, October 13, 2008

not me... nope... definitely not me.


So, this is my first attempt at a Not Me Monday and I have no clue what I am doing. SO, I will just do it. I think.

~ I did not just contemplate doing a Not Me Monday for the last 15 minutes.

~ I did not just struggle with the fact that I maybe celebrating my failures and somehow convincing myself that they are funny and not really bad.

~ I did not over analyze them and decide that my failures may actually help someone realize that they are not alone.

~ My kids are Not still in Pajamas playing with Pixel Blocks in the kitchen while I read blogs... at lunchtime.

~ I do Not have dishes sitting in my sink while I write a blog post. Nope.

~ I did not feed my kids popcorn and apples for dinner TWICE last week when my husband was gone.

~ I did not get snippy with my husband when he kept whining incessantly about being sick when I didn't really think he was sick and I did not feel bad when he was actually running a temperature.

~ I did not let my daughter wear a shirt with Oatmeal smeared down the front most of the day. Oh, no, she was dressed so nicely and so clean all day. Really.

~ I did not just contemplate how many lies I have told on this post.

~ I did not just think about going to confession even though I am not catholic. Didn't do it. Nope.

11 comments:

ohhollyf said...

Ha-ha you've been to confession, may the Lord bless you !

Nicole said...

brutally honest! i love it!!

Kristen said...

very funny...i love it

elizabeth embracing life said...

Oh honey for your first not me morning, you blew open the bottle of not me's with flair. I am still laughing over the popcorn and apples. I mean just add some cheese and really it's a good meal. I have convinced myself of that for years.

The Only Girl at Home said...

I think popcorn and apples sounds like a lovely dinner!

Dana-from chaos to Grace said...

~ I did not over analyze them and decide that my failures may actually help someone realize that they are not alone.

And that is why I am so thankful you DID do this! It's so hard to admit we are NOT perfect and even BETTER for the soul to realize there are other ladies out there with oatmeal on their kids shirts...just the kids....honestly...I'd be the one with snot on my shirt. Not my own at least. HAAAAAAAAA!!

LOVED the blog! I just did my first one today too! LOL

Jennifer said...

Glad to see you join in on the Not Me fun! Great post!

FHL said...

hee hee....laughing at your expense :o)

Ashley Griffin said...

glad you joined the rest of us... in confession!

Hollie said...

This is wonderful, and just one of the reasons I adore and miss you :) Happy Monday!

Ellen said...

I love this!

 

just to name a few... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates