Friday, December 5, 2008

freebie friday: christmas music

So, this is my second weekly Freebie Friday. I am impressed that I managed to do this two weeks in a row, so I do not make promises that I will find a freebie every Friday, BUT I will try.

This is coming from someone who routinely shows up late to everything, so please do not get incredibly miffed with me if I miss a Friday or two... or three.

BUT this weeks Freebie Friday is a pretty neat one for this season.

It is free, down-loadable, LEGAL Christmas music, so grab your MP3 players head on over to Feels Like Christmas and get DLing people!

Now start rocking around the Christmas tree rejoicing over your free fun this Friday!

No comments:

 

just to name a few... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates