Saturday, January 31, 2009

favorite words spoken this week

This first was said by the girl after she was done playing pretend with me. "Momma, can't you just be normal Momma who knows everything?"

The second was said by the Boy while I was shoveling the driveway out. The snow plow had plowed in the opening of the driveway and it was VERY heavy snow. I was complaining at how hard it was and he said, "Well, it is hard for you just cause you don't do gymnastics."

I smirked as I handed him the shovel and then hugged him when he found that gymnastics hasn't quite done it for him yet.

I LOVE my kids and the things they say... Have those around you said amusing things this last week? Share them in my comments so we can all have a little giggle!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

That is so funny, because I just did a post on something Alyssa has said, and then jumped over to see what you were up to, and here it is. Great minds...can still be lost!! Take care.

 

just to name a few... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates