Saturday, March 21, 2009

back from paradise

I know that I have been absent from blog world again for a while.

I have been doing some of this.


My son took this picture of me. I was holding one of these guys...


He gave me the flower after getting help getting it out of the Jacaranda Tree. I thought it looked especially pretty against the blue sky.


These flowers are on what is known as a Bombax tree.


The trees were gorgeous and it almost looked like they were raining pollen. They were simply beautiful.

After viewing these you surely can understand where I have been spending my time.

We are home and we are missing the family and the warm weather, but we are getting ready for summer coming up here.

I have more pictures of our trip to post but I will make no guarantees about getting them posted.

I hope you all have also been doing well!

3 comments:

FHL said...

I could so easily retire in that state! Who knows, maybe we will.... :o)

Glad you are back, you've been missed!

hip chick said...

What a beautiful picture of you. You were one of the first three commenters so you get a pretty package from me in the mail! Yay!
please e-mail me your address info. so I can get it out to you.

hip chick said...

Of course, I forgot to leave my e-mail address...duh...nhhipchick@yahoo.com

 

just to name a few... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates