Sunday, April 26, 2009

my lovely template here on my blog...

I know that my template is rather "wintry." It is a problem for me. I haven't had issues switching out templates really, the problem is that right now my computer isn't letting me download new templates. It just isn't. I have no clue why, so please just join me in putting up with winter here on my blog.

I also know that I could just switch things around without a template, but frankly people I do not have time. At all. I am lucky when I can get on here and post a little post about birds and other nonsense.

Hopefully I will fix this before we are blown away by summer... and I am still freezing my heiney off here at just to name a few... icicles.

1 comment:

FHL said...

Have you looked here:http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/

Super simple and is just a matter of copy and pasting the html into your side bar. (I use them for J's) Not as professional looking as the one's you're using, but they have a LOT of very cute backgrounds.

(BTW: I like your winter blog :o)

 

just to name a few... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates