Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Catching up

So, I have not posted in well over a year. In a year a lot has happened. We have moved across the country with the military. My daughter has mainly recovered from the attack last year. We continue to homeschool. I continue to be addicted to coffee. I continue to read and love children's books. Last night I read two actually, more on that later.

Does anyone read blogs anymore? I am calling out into the darkness! Everyone is always on facebook and so am I. I do sometimes have things that I don't want to post to facebook, or are just too long to post etc.

I keep thinking about posting here more, but good intentions just don't always cut it.

I often think that perhaps I should use this as mainly a children's book review blog with some of my other things thrown in for good measure. Time will tell.

Notice how I make no promises here? So sad.

Well, I have children to school and cats who obviously need more attention judging from the sudden need I have to sit cockeyed so I can see the monitor past the large cat sitting on the desk.

Have a great day blog world.

4 comments:

Melyssa said...

I do still read blogs :)

Anna said...

me too :)

FHL said...

Welcome back! :o)

Daniel Macintyre said...

Good to hear from you again!

 

just to name a few... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates